CBoxx is committed to protecting and respecting the data privacy of our clients. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect will be processed by us. By visiting www.cboxx.com (our website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we collect
We may collect and process the following personal data from you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in the contact form on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you make a contact request through our site, purchase any services that we offer, use social media functions that we may make available on our website and when you report a problem with our website or services. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, social media handles and financial information required for payments;
- If you communicate with our employees directly by email, we may retain your name & email address in the mailboxes of the employee(s) that you communicate with. This is necessary to provide our services to you. Employee emails are kept indefinitely. Any emails that contain sensitive data that are delivered by accident will be removed immediately;
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Information about your visit, including the services you viewed or searched for, page response times and download errors;
- Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners and sub-contractors used for administrative processes and for the delivery of our services) and may receive information about you from them.
How we use the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our services.
Disclosure of your information
We will not share your data with third parties for the purposes of any marketing without your consent.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If CBoxx Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce other agreements that we enter into with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of CBoxx Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure computers. We store backups of that data for use in disaster recovery. Backup data is encrypted and stored off site in a secure data centre located in the United Kingdom. This is necessary to provide our service to you. All data stored by us, including for backups, is retained for the duration of our business relationship.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at CBoxx Limited via our Contact Form.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act (1998) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, 2018). Any access request may be subject to a small fee sufficient to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is CBoxx Limited whose registered office is at Allen House, 1 Westmead Road, Sutton, Surrey SM1 4LA.