CURO from Time4Advice is an Adviser CRM and Back Office system built on Microsoft’s world-class Dynamics CRM software. In 2013 St. James’s Place selected CURO as the CRM system to be offered to their Partnership. St. James’s Place Wealth Management is a FTSE 100 company with £52bn of client funds under management.
This was no ordinary implementation. CURO is now seamlessly integrated with multiple SJP systems providing SJP advisers with an unparalleled level of accurate information about their clients and portfolios.
CBoxx have provided Agile project management services from project inception through scoping, planning, budgeting, design, implementation, user acceptance and managed delivery into production.
A multi-phased program of delivery has involved:
- Detailed Scoping work to prove the capability and fit of the new CRM system for SJP
- Customisation then deployment of the new CRM system
- Migration of all SJP Partners using the previous system to the new CRM system
- On-boarding of new SJP Partners to the new CRM system
- Integration with existing SJP New Business systems provided by a third party supplier
- Integration with existing SJP Data Warehouse services managed in-house by SJP
- Integration with very comprehensive new build, online Fact Find system undertaken by an offshore supplier
- Phased data migration of all records from old Fact Find system to new Fact Find system
- Further phases of customisation and data migration for the CRM to work with the new SJP DST Bluedoor Platform system